Classes & more . . .

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Photo of the Day

Soldier son is the subject of my photos this weekend.  I can't stop looking at him, touching his arm, hugging him.  I don't even want to think of him leaving again.  It's just funny that having him here is kind of like he's never left.  Lights left on, clothes on the floor, wet towel on the bathroom floor.  He is always hungry, so I took him grocery shopping.  Feels good to just be his Mom . . .



His little dog sticks to him like glue too.  



Poor guy, he was excited for Dad's birthday dinner . . . Steak, baked potatoes & deviled eggs (his favorites), he fell asleep just before it was finished and I couldn't wake him up.  I guess those 4 different time zones finally caught up to him tonight . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment