Classes & more . . .

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photo of the Day & Operation Write Home

Operation Write Home is an organization that supports our nation's Armed Services by sending blank, handmade cards to Heroes stationed overseas.  You can participate by following a few simple guidelines and then dropping off your cards @ For Keeps Sake where they will be boxed & sent to an official OWH shipper for sorting and mailing to our Heroes

This brings me to my Photo of the Day!  A very good customer, Lori Z., is a teacher @ Drummond Elementary School here in St. Louis.  Yesterday Lori dropped off over 200 hundred cards with envelopes for Operation Write Home handmade by a very special group of her kids!   I can't tell you how excited I was to take these home & get them ready to send to my shipper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment