Classes & more . . .

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photo of the day

This is the second installment of our Homecoming/Savannah Road Trip.  When we arrived in Savannah we had hours to kill before our Welcome Home Zack time.

We decided to find a nice dinner somewhere:


Wow, wonder what all these people are waiting for?


Paula Deen's famous "Lady and Sons" restaurant looked fun but we didn't have reservation.



Instead we ate at a great tavern/restaurant called The Cotton Exchange where I had something I had never eaten before.  I'd heard about it but couldn't even imagine what it would be like.  It turns out that this is a particular specialty of the house and we had to try it!


Shrimp and Grits.  Probably one of the most amazing meals ever!   I know you'll have to trust me on this one.  






It's also the kind of thing you should have only once a year because it is so decadent. . . tomorrow Happy Homecoming pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment