Classes & more . . .

Monday, April 18, 2011

Photo of the day

Soooo, it's been awhile since I gave you a restaurant review!
This is a new "Chinese Restaurant" in St. Charles called


I personally am not a huge buffet fan in general but my guys
 love a good food fest so I agreed to try it out with them!
Wow!  This is probably the best buffet I've ever been to.
It's a brand new restuarant so the place itself was beautifully decorated 
and HUGE. 
For only 9.59 each you could have Sushi, seafood & Hibachi cooked food in addition to
any kind of food you could think of in a Chinese restaurant including a nice salad bar,
ice cream bar, dessert bar.  
It's a bit overwhelming because there is so much to choose from
but I would go again for sure!

1 comment:

  1. That's very close to where I live! I see it all the time when I go to TJ-Maxx!

    ReplyDelete