Classes & more . . .

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The snow is falling!



& I have the day off! How lucky is that? It's so pretty to look at as long as you don't have to drive!

I wanted to share a new class for January, it's not at the store, because I brought it back home by mistake, but here are a couple of photos.





Wednesday, January 27 10:30-1:00

"Recollections"

We will be making this 6x12 book using Graphic 45's Domestic Goddess. This book will be perfect for those current or "retro" photos, recipes or other around the home "memories".

Bring your basics PLUS: Claudine Helmuth's Matte Medium & foam brush, pop dots, "Stream" Paint Dabber, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Cropidile, sanding tools















Thanks to everyone that has supported me in the past year! I appreciate my customers so much & look forward to what the new year will bring! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment