Classes & more . . .

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Hideaway Sharing

This is 1 of my favorite projects from Holiday Hideaway! We were given a 6x6 shadowbox & the Santos Hands & the Heart. Everything else we chose ourselves to create a project that had personal meaning.

My numbers represent my wedding date 4/16/78. The letter tiles represent my boys A-Z. The 3 stars represents my family, Tom, Adam & Zack. The Dictionary definition is Peacemaker & Peace. I have always been the "Peacemaker" @ home & everywhere else! I've been accused by my son as always looking on the bright side of everything!

There are other things in this little treasure that are hard to see in the photo but you get the idea! This is my favorite project from Day 1!
More tomorrow . . . stayed tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment