Classes & more . . .

Sunday, December 28, 2008

January Classes . . .



Santa was good to me this year! I got everything I wanted, my boys together for Christmas of course. Adam had to work on his birthday and Christmas so we made do with an early morning Christmas brunch. No photos yet since Zack took all the pics and I don't have them yet!

In January I have 3 classes planned . . .

Preserving the Past for January
Wednesday, January 7th
10:30-12:30 OR 6:30-8:30
This month we will create a 2-page layout using paper from Creative Imaginations
and a fun stamping technique Using Perfect Pearls.
Bring your basics plus:
Tim Holtz Edge Distressor
Favorite Brown Distress Ink
Cropidile
Sanding tool
Optional: Perfect Pearls Gold,
Green Patina, and
Perfect Medium with Brush
















Preserving the Past is not just for heritage photos! This is a monthly class and it has been since 2003! You don't have attend every class, just pick the ones you like. We always learn a technique and it will translate well for any photos! Kits are usually available so if you cannot attend just call the store to reserve your kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment