Classes & more . . .

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm it! I've been Tagged!

. . . by Mary Jo . . . so here goes 7 random things/habits that you may not know about me. . .

  1. I work full time in a scrapbook store and teach classes there too, I rarely get around to creating for myself.
  2. I am a survivor of Breast Cancer {4 years} and For Keeps Sakes sponsors my team! Carolina Sue's Crew
  3. I don't like fast food, I have only eaten at White Castle once and it was 1981 . . . I hate french fries. . .
  4. I used to like to cook but these days my DH has pretty much taken over the cooking duties . . .
  5. I am a coffee addict . . . I always love an afternoon cup of coffee.
  6. I have lived in St Louis for 26 years but still call North Carolina home . . .
  7. I have two boys A-Z, 25-20, A bought a house last summer and lives in St Charles, MO and Z lives at home and is a pain in the you know what . . . they both work at Charter Cable
People who are tagged need to blog 7 random facts/habits and choose 7 people to tag and list their names, Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged!

Ok so I am tagging . . . Missy, KathyN, JenK, and my PAWS friends Mimi, Janelle, Denise, Kristy . . .

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't have any friends, especially 7 of them! I'll have to think about this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun isn't it! ;0)
    I always learn fun facts about people when I tag them.

    ReplyDelete