Friday, April 27, 2007
The 12 Steps of Scrapaholics Anonymous:
1. We admitted we were powerless over sb product, and that our spending had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that we could scrap 'from our stash' and regain our sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our frequent shopper cards over to a trusted friend, as we understood that they would not use up our 'points' on themselves.
4. Made a searching and fearless inventory of our scrap room.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and another person the exact contents of our scrap room.
6. Were entirely ready to craft from our stash.
7. Asked trusted sb friends to remove our unwanted stash.
8. Made a list of all projects we had not finished and became
willing to complete or give away them all.
9. Completed all projects except when to do so would require that we buy more product.
10. Continued to take scrap room inventories, and when we started to cruise the web sales promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through crops and classes a conscious contact with our inner artist, knowing always that she can create without buying more STUFF.
12. Having had an awakening to the contents of our scrap room as a
result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to all of our
fellow scrapaholics and to practice re-purposing on all of our