Classes & more . . .

Friday, December 29, 2006

Sue's Garage Sale



Okay as promised this is my first item. This is a Marvy Craft Punch Mate. Not used very much, retails for $19.99,
I'm asking $3.00.
This is a gadget that helps with some of the harder punches. You place the punch on the white area pictured and use the handle to give you leverage. Works like a charm, and yet I don't use punches much!!Much more to come . . . Stay tuned!

CK Journalers Handbook by Tracy White
This book is new in package, never opened because I got two. The book as seen here retails for $30 ASKING $10.

Scrapbook your Story
from Memory Makers brand new never read because you guessed it!! I got two. The book retails for $20 ASKING $8
I also have many lettering templates . . . all brands from Frances Meyer to Close to my Heart, about 15 in all. Many different fonts, sizes etc. They retail in price from $3. to probably $8 to $10 for CTMH templates. I'm asking $10 for all, they are used but in perfect condition. Also included will be Journalling Genie Fall Template. Okie dokie, let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment