Classes & more . . .

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Classes . . .

It's almost 2012!  In 2011 I managed to keep up on blogging fairly well until Fall when life just got hectic and I put it on the back burner.  In 2012, I'm doing Project 365 or {a Photo a Day} and hopefully I can keep up for the whole year!

In January I have 2 classes planned.  Preserving the Past returns for the 9th year.  Each month I create a 2 page layout for your Heritage Scrapbook.  Many of the pages I create have old black and white photos in mind but can easily be used with more updated or modern pics.   We have a great group of regular ladies that come each month and it's a great night out!  Join us the 2nd Wednesday of each month @ 6PM.  Here is this month's page:

Preserving the Past with Sue
Wednesday, January 11 @ 6PM

Please bring basic supplies plus:
Paper piercer
Brown Distress Ink
pop dots
Adirondack Marker Stream
Black Fine Line Pen (I used Copic Multi-liner)



My next class is an annual tradition!  Each year I create a Holiday themed 2 page layout for your current or older Holiday photos.  This layout uses papers from Simple Stories and some added sparkle from K and Company.
Christmas Layout with Sue
Wednesday, January 25 @ 6PM

Bring your basics Plus:
Foam dots or squares
Brown Distress ink
Green, Red or Gold Pearl Pen


Sign ups are required for both classes!  Call For Keeps Sake to save your spot!  314-487-8131

No comments:

Post a Comment