Classes & more . . .

Monday, February 14, 2011

Photo of the day . . . 2/14/2011

Valentine's Day is a sentimental anniversary for me & my sweetie.  Our very first date was February 14, 1974.  I was 17, he was 18 and he picked me up in his VW bug and took me to a very nice Asian Restaurant called "The Oriental" in Charlotte, NC.  

Every Valentine's Day since we have Chinese Food.  Some years we had take out, sometimes I made fried rice but we always try to maintain our little tradition.  


Yup, this is us in 1974 . . . 


Tonight we went out to "The Orient" here in Oakville.  It was super busy and I didn't bring my camera but I took a pic with my phone.  No it's not the 2 of us, that would have been clever but I didn't think of it.  I did however take a picture of my food.




Hope your Valentine's Day was special . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment