Classes & more . . .

Friday, July 16, 2010

Long time, no post

Well, between the toothache, the PAWS Meet Me in St Louis Rertreat and my soldier son leaving for IRAQ . . .

Anyway wanted to share a photo of Zack just before boarding the plane.
He made a face for the camera, good to know his sense of humour is intact, Right?  I did get to hear from him after he arrived . .. yeah he posted on my Facebook Wall!  He didn't want to wake us up with a phone call.  He sure did get polite here recently . . .

Another photo to share . . . I have been lucky enough to be a part of an online group since about 2000.  It began as a motivational scrapbooking group called PAWS (page a week scrapbookers).  for several years they have had a retreat and this year I co hosted a retreat for PAWS @ For Keeps Sake.
One of our members is a professional photographer and she took a couple of great photos for us:
That's all I have for now except for even though it's hot in St Louis it's over 116 where my boy is now. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment