Classes & more . . .

Friday, March 12, 2010

My class next week . . .


IMG_0002, originally uploaded by Sue Kelemen.

Thursday, March 18 @ 6PM

Space is still available for this class/
A 4x4 wood block canvas project. In this class you will use Matte Medium to create a textured surface; stamps, rub ons, inks, grunge paper, copic multiliner & embellishments to decorate this small art piece.
Bring your basics plus:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Rusty Hinge or other brown ink,
Bundled Sage Distress Ink (green)
Ranger Black Archival Ink
Claudine Helmuth's Matte Medium & brush
0.5 Copic Multiliner or other waterproof black pen for details
Jewelry Pliers
Beacon 3in1 Adhesive for metal & flower

Call For Keeps Sake to reserve your space 314-487-8131

2 comments:

  1. Sue,
    I understand FKS will no longer be offering night classes. I am sad to hear of this since we that work during the day can no longer attend many classes held only during the day and/or weekend. that being said, I was wondering if you will offering your Preserving the Past class in a kit to be sold so we previous night people can continue with your wonderful class. Please let me know so I can stop by to sign up for your April class/kit. Thanks so much. I will definatly miss your class.
    Patti Kappel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti! There will be evening classes but not on Wednesdays. I usually teach on my days off and right now I will have to see what I can do with my schedule. Definitely sign up for a kit Patti I am sorry for the changes! Thanks, Sue

    ReplyDelete