Classes & more . . .

Sunday, January 04, 2009

My class this week . . .


2009_Classes
Originally uploaded by suezlou2003
The first Preserving the Past of the new year! I have been lucky to share this monthly class with you since 2003! That's a lot of 2 page layouts!


Wednesday, January 7th
10:30-12:30 OR 6:30-8:30

This month's layout is very vintage, I created a frame that mimics and old time cabinet card. We will learn a fun stamping technique using Perfect Pearls.
Bring your basics plus:
Tim Holtz Edge Distressor
Favorite Brown Distress Ink
Cropidile
Sanding tool
Optional: Perfect Pearls Gold,
Green Patina, and
Perfect Medium with Brush

If you have been part of this class for one month or many years, we will have a little show and tell together on Wednesday. Bring in some of your completed pages to share. I so love seeing what everyone has done with their layouts!
PS, I will be bringing a little snack for us to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment