Scrap St. Louis - June 5 - 7, 2008
We are very excited to announce our 1st annual Scrap St. Louis. This event is hosted by For Keeps Sake Scrapbook with classes by nationally known designers.
Our 2008 event will take place at the Holiday Inn South County Center, just minutes from our (soon to be) 6500 square foot superstore!
This event will begin with a Welcome to St. Louis kick-off Thursday evening (June 5) and continue through Saturday night with our "Farewell Event".
The event fee is $385 per person which includes:
- Meals: Thursday evening dinner; Friday & Saturday breakfast buffet; Friday & Saturday lunch; Saturday dinner.
- All 6 workshops by well-known designers (one by each artist)
- All activities during the event - and we have surprises in store for you!
- Prizes & giveaways!
- All classes include materials used in class. Just BYO basic supplies (and we'll give you a list once you register).
- Each attendee gets the same fabulous experience!
- No homework!
- Finish your projects in class!
- Stress free and fun, fun, fun!
Not included in event: Hotel room rates, hotel taxes and baggage handling.
Here's our line-up of instructors:
- Heidi Grace (Class sponsored by Fiskars & Heidi Grace Designs)
- Missy Jaycox (Class sponsored by 7 Gypsies & For Keeps Sake Scrapbook)
- Danelle Johnson (Class sponsored by Creative Imaginations & will feature Danelle's Creative Cafe designs)
- Tracey Niehues (Class sponsored by K&Company)
- Joey Otlo from Bazzill (Class sponsored by Bazzill)
- Kara Ward (Class sponsored by K&Company)
WOW! What a line-up! If you're a "local", you won't have to spend the night at the Holiday Inn South County Center. But for those of you "out of towners" or . . . if you just need a girls getaway, we have special rates arranged at the Holiday Inn South County Center just for this event.
We have room for just 300 people at this event. We will begin taking reservations on January 2, 2008. You may register by phone with a major credit card or in person with a check or credit card or on-line via our blog.
11/20/07: We keep adding to our already fabulous line-up:
- Dude Designs will participate in Scrap St. Louis with make-and-takes you may complete during your "break".
- Tammy Tutterow is up to something wonderful @ Scrap St. Louis!
- Kara Ward from K&Company will be doing make-and-takes at Scrap St. Louis during your "break".
Local independently owned stores will be joining us periodically throughout Scrap St. Louis so that you may take a look at their creativity and join them for complimentary make-and-takes. Those stores are:
The Ink Spot
Rock Paper Scissors
Scrap St. Louis will not be held responsible for hotel or travel cancellations.
We will accept payment by:
All Scrap St. Louis fees are non-refundable. Name changes will be allowed. Should you wish to insure your travel monies, please contact Travel Guard @ 1.800.826.4919 (U.S.) Toll Free or on-line @ http://www.travelguard.com/ for a free quote.
Check the For Keeps Sake blog for more information added periodically.