Classes & more . . .

Sunday, July 01, 2007

PAWS blog challenge . . .


Fellow PAWS'er Katie J has started a weekly blog challenge at SPB.

http://www.scrapbookplayground.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16440&highlight=

The challenge for this is week is to blog about something going on with your life . . . mmmm. . . well I guess the most exciting thing right now is my package from my Creative Escape Secret Sister . . . it was a surprise package full of Green stuff (my fav color) some of the embellies are truly unique items from France . . . including the bag which I plan to use in my CE scrapbook . . . Thanks Secret Sister where ever you are . . .

1 comment:

  1. thanks for playing too. I love that package looks like some good stuff. FYI this is the tiniest font you are using.

    ReplyDelete