Classes & more . . .

Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Class. . .


Mom_MiniAlbum
Originally uploaded by suezlou2003.
Handmade mini album using BG papers, fun May Arts Ribbon, Technique Tuesday Stamps, Elsie White Gel Pen. . . Learn to make this mini book using accordion pleats for the spine, cardstock flip pages and more!!

Great gift for Easter, Mother's Day or any occasion. You will receive an entire alphabet so you can customize the cover with any word or sentiment!!

$15

Date to be posted later!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue! I LOVE THIS!! I have to take this class! Do you have any idea when you will be offering this one?

    Take care,
    Julie Ake

    ReplyDelete
  2. save me a spot!!! i want to take this! i just kept forgetting to sign up today..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I have updated the info for this one!! Hope you can make it!

    Becky, don't worry I have plenty of room so far!

    ReplyDelete