Classes & more . . .

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

January Classes










Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Santa was very good to me I have to say!
January is right around the corner and I wanted to share my January classes with you!
Jan 5th
Preserving the Past, my monthly Heritage layout class is back, we will make a two page layout with K&Co papers and MM paints. Handout and extra kits available.
Jan 10th

Beautiful Christmas Memories, bright and colorful Daisy D papers. We will create a two page layout with space for all you favorite Christmas photos! We will also learn to make these adorable but huge photo corners. Who says Sue doesn't do bright colors!
Jan 19th
Love Coaster Mini Book, cute little mini book is perfect for your special valentine!
Jan 21st
ABC Heritage Quote Book Workshop, this is a very special project. It is a self standing flip book with 26+ pages that will be a beautiful heirloom for your family. It is loaded with quotes and beautiful vintage papers to adorn your family photos.
Jan 23rd
Ten Reasons I love you,
another project that will work well for a valentines gift but could also be used for a mother to daughter or maybe even baby book. This is an altered board book project and you will be amazed how simple steps will turn this dollar store find into a cherished gift!!

I hope that you will see a class that you will want to take, I have lots more planned for 2006!