Classes & more . . .

Monday, November 21, 2005

Today's scraps . . .

Hi ya'll!! Thanks to everyone that emailed me regarding this blog!! I like the way it look too! I was off all weekend and have almost finished my classes through March.
Sneak peeks to come . . .
I f you would like to post directly to the blog, please join our membership, I'd LOVE to hear from everyone!!
Quick reminder . . . Turkey Bucks on Wednesday (we close at 3PM)
20% off the whole store on FRIDAY (we open at (9AM)
There are some incredible sales all weekend, we have rearranged the store and will need to get rid of a lot of stuff before the "girls" go to EK Extravaganza next week!

Sunday at 12:30 is my Altered mini muffin tin, it's an adorable decoration, gift, ornament and we will be painting and stamping and embossing a la Michelle Charles!

Gotta run, love you all . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment